"We are delighted to be partnering with the Willow Foundation, and it is always a pleasure for the team at The Savoy to welcome so many incredibly inspiring people and provide them with what we hope is a once in a lifetime experience! "
Philip Barnes, Managing Director, The Savoy
Willow has experience of working with a range of both local and national companies. Every company is different, with its own brand identity, mission and vision.
We wish to work with partners that value quality of life and quality of time. Our aim is to form long term strategic partnerships so that both parties benefit from the alliance.
We will work with you to provide guidance offer advice and tailor a partnership that is successful, engaging and fun. We will send you regular feedback about the Special Days your fundraising is helping to make possible, so you can see the impact your support is having for seriously ill young adults across the UK.
How you can get involved:
- Charity of the Year relationships – this will provide a focus for all your activities, bringing together staff, customers and clients in a common goal. Your Account Manager can provide a host of ideas and support for your fundraising.
- Help Special Days – We always need help to deliver the many, varied requests that come our way. Can you be a Daymaker? We need support in particular with sectors from the world of travel, hospitality, restaurants, theatre, luxury goods and leisure.
- Cause related marketing - making a donation from selling a product or service will allow you to align yourself to a respected and caring brand. It will allow you positive PR opportunities and set you apart from competitors.
- Sponsorship – build brand awareness via sponsorship of events, campaigns or collateral. Willow has a suite of high profile events with a range of audiences and can offer bespoke packages to fulfil corporate objectives.
- Events – attend our special events, enter a challenge event or organise an event of your own with our support.
- Gifts in kind – support our work by donating goods or services that we can use to deliver Special Days or in fundraising as an auction or raffle prize
- Networks – introduce Willow to your business partners who may wish to also support us. Spread the work of Special Days so that more seriously ill young adults will benefit from a Special Day.
- Volunteering – corporate partners have the opportunity for staff to volunteer at events or to offer the knowledge and expertise to our teams. Does your company offer match funding? – we would be delighted to talk more!
- Payroll giving – does your company offer this option? We would love you to choose Willow!
Why partner with Willow?
Working in partnership allows us to form a mutually beneficial relationship whilst companies fulfil their CSR objectives. You can develop and engage staff as well as increase staff motivation and retention. We deliver an uplifting and positive experience for staff and clients. Positive PR will allow the opportunity to impact on brand profile whilst setting yourself apart from competitors. We offer volunteering opportunities and also use our joint networks to spread awareness of the much-needed quality of life that Willow provides.
Come and be part of the Willow family!
To discuss partnership opportunities or for more information on the ways you can support Willow, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01707 259 777.
Download our corporate leaflet.
Back to Corporate support