Walk for Willow
Time to get your boots on – and make sure every step makes a difference for Willow!
We are delighted to announce we are once more charity partner of the Ultra Challenge Series – a range of fantastic treks taking place across the UK.
There’s plenty to choose from – most challenges offer a 25k, 50K and 100K distance. Every trek will have full support all the way, free food, snacks and drinks. There will be medics, massages and medals at the finish. And you can complete your challenge at your pace – run, jog or walk. Choose to walk where you want, when you want, who you want to walk – it’s entirely up to you. But step out for Willow and make your every step count.
Most of the 2,000 challengers who take part in each of these great events will cover the route at a pace that suits them, most will walk, some will jog parts, and a few will run the whole course. All will have special reasons for taking it on - all will experience a test of determination and stamina. It's tough, but achievable, and highly rewarding, and you’ll get full support every step of the way - from kit advice, optional training walks, to great hospitality on the day. Most challenges have three distance options (full, half and quarter) with registration fees and fundraising targets to match.
To celebrate spring, Action Challenge has introduced several offers for you this month:
New dates for 2019:
- 4th / 5th May - Isle of Wight
- 25th / 26th May - London to Brighton
- 9th June - Rotary Walk Welwyn Garden City (20K)
- 8th / 9th June - Jurassic Coast
- 29th / 30th June - Cotswold Way
- 13th / 14th Jul - Peak District
- 27th / 28th July - Chiltern Challenge
- 31st Jul / 1st Aug - South Coast Challenge
- 7th / 8th Sept - Thames Path Challenge
- 7th Sept - Thames Bridges Trek (25K)
- 28th Sept - North Downs Challenge (50K)
Want to do your own thing? You can organise your own walk, join in with a walking group or sign up for other great treks in the UK and overseas. Register for your walking fundraising pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org