We are inviting you to enter our 20th Anniversary Christmas Card Competition for 2019!
Whether you take a photograph, draw a picture or think outside the box we want you to tell us what Christmas means to you and design your very own Christmas Card.
The winning design will be professionally printed and sold nationwide, all in aid of Willow.
We will announce two winning designs, under 16 and 16+ by 30 April 2019. This is the perfect opportunity to get the whole family inspired by showing us what Christmas means to you.
- Use plain white A4 paper or card
- Make your design clear
- Use bright bold colours
- Writing needs to be clear and neat
Please post us your creations to us Willow, Gate House, Fretherne Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL8 6NS. Photography only entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries from anyone under the age of 18 will need to supply a consent form from a parent or guardian, please call us on 01707 259777 or email us.
Terms and conditions
- Competition extended until further notice because of the snow. The shortlist will be made by 30 March 2019 and the winner announced on 30 April 2019.
- The judging panel will consist of Co-Founders, Trustees, Staff, Volunteers and most importantly a Special Day recipient.
- All entries under the age of 18 will need a signed consent form a parent or guardian to be entered into the competition.
- All profits from sales of the winning design will go to provide more uplifting, unforgettable Special Days.