Why partner with Willow?
By choosing to work with Willow you’ll be supporting seriously ill young adults and their families across the UK. We will work with you to develop and tailor a charity partnership that is successful, engaging and fun. We aim to deliver an uplifting and positive experience for staff and your wider organisation.
Willow has experience of working with a range of both local and national companies. Our aim is to form long-term strategic partnerships where both parties benefit from the alliance.
See below how you can get involved and a few comments from some of our partners about what working with Willow means to them.
To discuss partnership opportunities or for more information on the ways you can support Willow, please email us or call 01707 259 777.
How you can get involved
- Charity of the Year relationships – An opportunity to bring together your staff and activities in one common goal.
- Help make Special Days happen – Can you help deliver the many, varied requests from beneficiaries that come our way? We are looking for Gift in Kind support from sectors from the world of travel, hospitality, restaurants, theatre, luxury goods and leisure.
- Cause Related Marketing – CRM activity will align your company with our charitable work by making a donation from selling a product or service. It could be the distinctive factor that will set you apart from competitors.
- Sponsorship – Build brand awareness via sponsorship of our events, campaigns or collateral. Willow hosts a number of high-profile events that attract local and national audiences. We can offer bespoke packages to fulfill corporate objectives.
- Events – Attend our special events, train together as a team and enter a challenge event, or organise an event of your own with our support.
- Gifts in kind – Support our work by donating goods or services to help to deliver Special Days, or help our fundraising efforts by offering an auction or raffle prize
- Networks – Introduce Willow to your business network who may wish to also support us. Spread the word about our Special Day services so that more seriously ill young adults will benefit from our work.
- Volunteering – Corporate partners have the opportunity for staff to volunteer at events or to offer knowledge and expertise to our teams.
- Payroll giving – Does your company offer this option? We would love you to choose Willow!
“Pen has worked with Willow for almost three years and it has simply been an amazing charity to work with. The team has given up time to speak to our colleagues on a number of occasions and are so passionate about the people they support – often in the darkest of times. The fundraising activities we’ve undertaken for Willow ranges from virtual quizzes and Bingo to step challenges, many of which took place during the Covid-19 pandemic lockdowns. Pen’s staff have become passionate supporters of Willow’s cause and have enjoyed getting together to have some competitive fun, all with a common goal to raise funds and awareness for Willow.”
Willow is proud of its partnership with The Galleria. Since 2019, The Galleria has undertaken a range of fundraising initiatives, from hosting our Carol Concert during Covid lockdown to a more recent busking fundraiser. We love how our friends at The Galleria help to spread the word about Special Days.
“We are honoured to enable Willow to continue its brilliant work for our community. The memories Willow creates for its beneficiaries and their families and friends are truly invaluable.”
The team at Multiplex has worked with Willow for several years. They organise a number of fundraising events with their clients and business partners via their head office and sites across the UK. Willow is grateful for the years of varied and committed support that Multiplex has shown us, including previously sponsoring our flagship event, the London Football Awards.