Volunteering with Willow
Without the support of our amazing Team Willow volunteers, we would not be able to provide as many Special Days as we do.
We’re always looking for new volunteers so please do take a look at our latest volunteering opportunities or get in touch with your ideas.
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of young adults facing serious and life-threatening illnesses? Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and compassionate team dedicated to creating lasting memories for individuals and their loved ones? Then join the Willow as a volunteer!
As a volunteer, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside our staff to help bring joy and happiness to those who need it most. Whether it’s through working in our shops, supporting our events, or using your skills to assist in the office, your time and talents will make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.
At Willow, we believe in fostering a culture of inclusivity, respect, and collaboration. We welcome volunteers of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities to join us in our mission to enrich the lives of those living with life-threatening illnesses.
We know your time is precious and your commitment is invaluable. As a volunteer the time you give makes a true difference.
Our volunteer opportunities include:
– Retail support: Assist in various roles across our retail network. This could be sorting and pricing stock, serving in the shop, collecting and distributing donations or helping with visual merchandising.
– Fundraising support: Assist with fundraising efforts by working at our events, selling raffle tickets, signing up donors and spreading awareness about our cause.
– Office support: Help with day-to-day tasks including data entry, administration, communications, finance and HR admin to support our teams.
Benefits of volunteering with Willow :
– Develop new skills and gain valuable experience
– Meet new people and make meaningful connections
– Give back to your community and make a difference in the lives of others
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer with Willow , please email our volunteer co-ordinator or download our printable volunteering form and return to our office or your local shop. We’ll be in touch with you soon to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for considering Willow. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of seriously ill 16 to 40-year-olds at a time when they need it most.
It’s amazing just what people do to help make Special Days a reality. I love being part of the team.Chenai, Willow Volunteer